Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1976: 1. vtk-feature is on by default now

Thanks, Bruno.
I have next error:
Checking for Eigen::Matrix4f::Identity() in C++ library Eigen... no

ERROR: Unable to compile with optional feature `eigen'.

If you are sure, remove it from features (scons
features=featureOne,featureTwo for example) and build again.
Note: You might have to add eigen header directory (e.g.
/usr/include/eigen2) to CPPPATH

The header is just:
#include <Eigen/Core>

See  http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox/TutorialCore.html