Re: [yade dev] Abour blocked rotation

(why not sending such messages to yade-users also ??)

Hello Luc,

I gave a quick look to this new version of "NewtonIntegrator" (in pkg/dem/Engine/GlobalEngine/). I have not already all understood, but I think you should look at the function "leapfrogSphericalRotate". I guess with setting correctly the variable blockedDOFs (defined in core/State.hpp), you could cancel rotations.

Jerome

luc scholtes a écrit :
Hi all,

I can see the rotationBlocked boolean in the TrixialTest and it seems that it could help me a bit concerning the development of my JointedRockPM as a prestudy before any moment input (yes, I am potentially interested too). I have tried to find out where this boolean is defined and how it works, but without any success...

Does this feature still exist? If not, do you have any suggestion concerning the way to manage this rotation blockade?

Cheers

  Luc