[yade dev] About blocked rotation

Thank you for your suggestions. I had a look to the state class and it seems
that there is everything I need. However, I am still unable to use the
blockedDOF feature due to my lack of coding knowledge...

As it is just for some preliminary tests, I tried through python scripting
when I created my scene. I saw that DOFs can be managed through the
bodies.state['blockedDOFs'], which is great.

However, it seems that, doing so, I can only manage 1 DOF as blockedDOFs is
a bitmask which can be chosen between these values:

0 for no restriction
1 for X
2 for Y
4 for Z
8 for RX
16 for RY
32 for RZ

and I would like to avoid all rotations (in the same way as the DOF_RXRYRZ
is defined).

Does someone have any advice?

Luc