Re: better python wrapping

Well, Recorder is actually, ok (r1994, I do not know why we do not have an
email on r1994). The problem is in CohesiveStateRPMRecorder

I will try to play with that later.

PS Sorry, I missed valuable info, probably: RuntimeError: extension class
wrapper for base class Recorder has not been created yet

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./../../../../bin/yade-currentMono", line 37, in <module>
    import yade
  File
"/home/gladk/dem/yade/currentMono/build/lib/yade-currentMono/py/yade/__init__.py",
line 52, in <module>
    import system
RuntimeError: extension class wrapper for base class Recorder has not been
created yet
SIGSEGV/SIGABRT handler called; gdb batch file is `/tmp/yade-dB6RuC/tmp-0'
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.0-ubuntu
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

and "show warranty" for details.

Anton Gladkyy