Re: Assignment of kn and ks

> just for curiosity, why you decide to not assign kn and ks in
> Ip2_CpmMat_CpmMat_CpmPhys? Any particular reason?
I am actually not using those stiffnesses, but they are assigned for
compatibility (for post-processing, for instance) in
Law2_Dem3DofGeom_CpmPhys_Cpm, along with crossSection.

The reason is (and it is a design issue of yade, but I see no really
good solution) that Ip2_* functors shouldn't access intrGeom, so I
postpone that to the law functor if called for the first time.

The model itself is formulated in terms of strains and stresses (rather
than displacements and forces), so I use E and G for moduli.

I hope it is clearer, but I might be writing nonsense at this time of
the day.

Cheers, Vaclav