Re: stiffnesses

> just to know where should be done the calculation of the stiffnesses according to Yade (I mean, to the design of Yade)? In the elastic contact law itself?

As said, it should be probably in Ip2 functor. But since intrPhys and
intrGeom are not completely orthogonal, it is not very clean for type
enforcement reasons as explained in the other mail.

We inherited this design from original authors. If you have some better
solution, let us know.

In FEM codes material is orthogonal to geometry, but in Yade material
represents just input data for "interaction material" (intrPhys), and
this conversion from material to intrPhys might need geometry.