Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1995: Beginning of adapting code about simple shear (to train with bzr almost)

Hey, man, you broke trunk... ContactLaw1 is used you your engines, but
is not defined. (since ContactLaw1 doesn't compile); did you try to run
it after compilation?

Again, PLEASE RENAME ContactLaw1 to something meaningful, such classes
are not acceptable. (use scripts/rename-class.py script, like this:

jerome@machine:trunk$ scripts/rename-class.py ContactLaw1 SomeBetterName

)

Cheers, v.