R: Re: error

No, it is the same version. Actually I included my new contact law to test it
but I have no idea what such error means and if it depends on it..

BTW, one quick question about the following command in python:
O.forces.f(1)
Those forces should be the interaction forces, right? If I try to run the
script constitutive_law.py and I run the program step by step (or say just for
few iterations) in order to move down the ball but without getting in contact
with the box, I see that the above command gives me a value of force for the
box (that is not moving neither in contact with the ball). So, what this force
represent?

Thanks, Chiara