Re: macros for exposing classes to python

I'll be re-sending a series of mail as I suspect a mailing problem. Sorry for possible doublets.

________________________________

Hi Vaclav,

Are those listed classes broken regarding python access at the moment? I have a strange behaviour of the GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper when used in periodic triaxial test (perhaps also in regular TT using python, I didn't try yet (compile time) but Emanuele reported problems).

Anyway, I registered GST using the new convention to see if it works better. Note I got some compile errors with the new registration, because the fundamental class TimeStepper was not registered too (why is it not listed below? because it was not declare plugin or something?). I played in different core files before finding the problem. I hope I will not face such surprise for each other class I have to fix.

Side note on GST : I see you (Vaclav) are not using it anywhere, is it broken for your contact laws? If not, I highly recommend using it : it saves precious computation time compared to a dt kept constant during all the simulation.

Bruno

I would like to ask responsible persons to use new macros (instead of
REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES, YADE_CLASS_AND_BASE, REGISTER_CLASS_NAME,
REGISTER_BASE_CLASS) to register their classes.
[...]
----
Welcome to Yade bzr2021
FIXME: class CSPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class CapillaryPressureEngine does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class CapillaryRecorder does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class CapillaryStressRecorder does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class CohesiveFrictionalContactInteraction does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class CohesiveFrictionalMat does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class CohesiveFrictionalRelationships does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class CohesiveTriaxialTest does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class ContactStressRecorder does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class HydraulicForceEngine does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class Ip2_2xCohFrictMat_NormalInelasticityPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class Ip2_BMP_BMP_CSPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class Ip2_MomentMat_MomentMat_MomentPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class Ip2_SimleViscoelasticMat_SimpleViscoelasticMat_SimpleViscoelasticPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class Law2_Dem3Dof_CSPhys_CundallStrack does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class Law2_SCG_MomentPhys_CohesionlessMomentRotation does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class Law2_Spheres_Viscoelastic_SimpleViscoelastic does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class MomentEngine does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class MomentPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class NormalInelasticityLaw does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class NormalInelasticityPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class PositionOrientationRecorder does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class ResetRandomPosition does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class SimpleElasticRelationshipsWater does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class SimpleViscoelasticMat does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class SimpleViscoelasticPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class TriaxialCompressionEngine does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class TriaxialStateRecorder does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class TriaxialStressController does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class TriaxialTest does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet FIXME: class TriaxialTestWater does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet