Re: Problem with the viewer

Hi,

$ OMG do we really need to see your whole desktop worth 2MB of images?

I apologize to have blocked up the server, if it is the case. But I sent
this email hurriedly. Sometimes, this kind of errors occurs ??!!!

$ Ok, did you always have this problem or did is start with a particular
version of yade?

I use this version: Yade bzr2046

$ What distribution/version/video drivers you use? I think we cannot do
much, as it seems hardware/driver realted to me.

I just wanted to know, if anyone knew this problem with an integrated
graphic card.

Thanks anyway
Jf