Re: container speedups?

> Thanks for this, Vaclav!
> But if I have different spheres radii (so, different material properties
> for each sphere) what I should do?

line 28:

s=utils.sphere([x,y,z],sphereRadius,material=sphereMat)

same radius for every sphere...

Apart from that, I would think that, in principle, material properties
should not depend on particles' dimensions. Is that not the case for
SimpleViscoelasticMat?

If materials are different, then you need to have new instance of
material for every sphere;
file:///home/vaclav/ydoc/_build/html/yade.utils.html#yade.utils.sphere
mentions the possibility to pass a callable as material; something like

regularOrtho(...,material=lambda: SimpleViscoelasticMat(...))

which would create new SimpleViscoelasticMat instance for each sphere.
Then, however, you would have to iterate over bodies and set properties
accordingly for each sphere, based on its dimension.