Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2118: I added the (updated) ThreeDTriaxialEngine, and it is also to see if we managed to make bzr worki...

Václav Šmilauer a écrit :
  I added the (updated) ThreeDTriaxialEngine, and it is also to see if we managed to make bzr working through an ssh tunnel
added:
  pkg/dem/Engine/PartialEngine/ThreeDTriaxialEngine.cpp
  pkg/dem/Engine/PartialEngine/ThreeDTriaxialEngine.hpp

Good job with the tunnel, Luc :-)

Thanks Vaclav, but you can imagine that's not me who solved the problem but other persons working with me: Franck and René.

Please see https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/544857 and fix it
(https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/prog.html#yade-class-base-doc) for
3DTE -- thanks.
Yes I will do it tomorrow.