Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2123: -updates for capillary files (doc in Law2_..._Capillarity and changes in CapillaryStressRecorder)...

Got it! ->rev2124, but there is a lot of warnings due to some
initializations in TriaxialStressController when compiling:

"yade-bzr2123/yade/pkg-dem/TriaxialStressController.hpp:180: warning: array
subscript is above array bounds"

BTW, it seems that TriaxialTestWater works! Thanks a lot for your work
Bruno.

  Luc