Re: General assistance

Thanks, Vaclav.  I just realised that the libraries are zipped into the .jar file before compilation.

root@engs-018383:/home/chiab/Opt/optpp-2/lib# unzip optMaui.jar
Archive:  optMaui.jar
error [optMaui.jar]:  start of central directory not found;
  zipfile corrupt.
  (please check that you have transferred or created the zipfile in the
  appropriate BINARY mode and that you have compiled UnZip properly)

<sigh>

Boon