Re: How to use a plugin

Sorry, I'm a complete jackass and still don't understand how this works.  Now I have a C/C++ library that I want to use in my InteractionGeometryFunctor.   I want to have assess to the library functions in my Ig2Functor.   Will adding the following work in extra/SConscript work?
env.SharedLibrary('CWBoonPlugin',['InteractionGeometryFunctor'],LIBS=env['LIBS']+['nagc_nag'] )

The way to compile it according to the manual is:
gcc driver.c -I[INSTALL_DIR]/include [INSTALL_DIR]/lib/libnagc_nag.so  -lpthread -lm

If not, how to do it the other way round?  How can I assess in my External Plugin the functions from YADE, i.e., the equivalent of "from yade import *" in python.  So, I can assess info like interaction->id1 or state->pos?

Yours,
Boon