Re: How to use a plugin

Hi,

I bumped into the problem that my variable declared is not consistent, although I ran my simulation with -j1 or OMP_NUM_THREADS=1.

What I have been doing is this:  I declared a variable, NOT under any class: 'int IdA;'.   My yade IgFunc sets 'IdA = interaction->getId1();'.  And, from my plugin library's function, I use getScene() to assess state->pos of that body using IdA.  But, when I did a check,  IdA turns out to be different from interaction->getId1()!

How could I solve this?

Yours,

Boon