Re: YADE_PLUGIN vs compilation ?

> I thought (according especially to
> https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/prog.html, § what files to compile) that
> files without YADE_PLUGIN(( )) are not compiled.
> But from my experience I had sometimes compilation errors concerning
> files in which I disabled this YADE_PLUGIN(()).
> Moreover I just see that there is no YADE_PLUGIN(( )) line at all in
> class "State", whose I suppose that it is indeed compiled...
Automatic compilation is only used in pkg/ directory (as the paragraph
you mentioned says).

Now I look at yadeSCons.py and see (line 60):
> isPlugin=True #False
so you're right, files will be compiled regardless of YADE_PLUGIN. That
is bug, it should be False initially (as is in the comment?!). I will
fix this and see whether all files are compiled as necessary.

Thanks for reporting.

Vaclav