Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2169: 1. Fix cached values for cell and facet when modified from python

> What is the point of removing comments? Isn't it better to have them in
> both places? (no I'm not checking each commit... ;) I got a local conflict).
>  From command line, it will make no difference, but for one reading the
> code it is painfull.

I thought in this case it was important to stress that the attribute is
overridden (the comment is bellow). Fell free to put the comment back,
but keep the notice about override in there, please.