Re: Error functor

> 7425  FATAL
> yade.InteractionDispatchers /home/chia/Documents/yade-r2153-edited/pkg/common/Engine/Dispatcher/InteractionDispatchers.cpp:142 action: getFunctor2D returned empty functor for  #1+0, types ScGeom=6 and JKRPhys=8
> Segmentation fault

There is no constitutive law that handles this combination (ScGeom
+JKRPhys). I will make the error message clearer.

That also means that your Ip2 functor worked.

If you want to test without Law2, you will need to use
InteractionGeometryDispatcher and InteractionPhysicsDispatcher (without
LawDispatcher) separately, instead of InteractionDispatchers.