QT gui tree serialization archive

Hi Robert,

Several years ago we were talking about a GUI for serialization. A QT
based one. Long time passed, and I was going to use it in my project,
but it is not compiling anymore ;) 4 years is a lot, something has
changed obviously. Maybe you could help me in getting it back into
usable state?

I am attaching the last version.

First problem happens with is_abstract. I already replaced:

  #include <boost/serialization/is_abstract.hpp>

with

  #include <boost/type_traits/is_abstract.hpp>

But I'm still getting the error

demo_gps.hpp:94: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘__is_abstract’

So I comment out this line 94 in demo_gps.hpp

And then I'm getting errors in

qt_tree.hpp: In member function ‘QVariant qt_tree_node<Elem>::data(int) const’:
qt_tree.hpp:58: error: ‘m_version’ was not declared in this scope
qt_tree.hpp:59: error: ‘m_tracking’ was not declared in this scope
qt_tree.hpp:60: error: ‘m_class_id’ was not declared in this scope
qt_tree.hpp:61: error: ‘m_object_id’ was not declared in this scope

Which seems to be compiler specific, and I'm able to fix it, by
changing the helper #define M in qt_tree.hpp

But then I have another error, which I cannot solve:

In file included from ./boost/archive/tree_iarchive.hpp:24,
                 from mainwindow.cpp:12:
./boost/archive/basic_tree_iarchive.hpp:29:26: error: boost/pfto.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from ./boost/archive/tree_oarchive.hpp:32,
                 from mainwindow.cpp:13:
./boost/archive/basic_tree_oarchive.hpp:21:33: error: boost/state_saver.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from mainwindow.hpp:4,
                 from mainwindow.cpp:6:
qt_tree.hpp: In member function ‘QVariant qt_tree_node<Elem>::data(int) const [with Elem = char]’:
qt_tree.hpp:208:   instantiated from ‘QVariant qt_tree<Elem>::data(const QModelIndex&, int) const [with Elem = char]’
mainwindow.cpp:137:   instantiated from here
qt_tree.hpp:58: warning: comparison is always false due to limited
range of data type

So at this stage I need some help about, how to fix correctly the
is_abstract error, and that pfto/state_saver error above.

best regards
--
# Janek Kozicki                              http://janek.kozicki.pl/