Re: Eigen news

Hi, Vaclav!

This night I tested 4 cases to check productivity with different
mathematical libraries.
Results are very good!

There is a small table,  which shows calculation speed in iter/sec:

                NoOptim        Optim
wm3          22.6277         22.473
Eigen        23.6241         23.6868

Excellent!

The best result is with Eigen library and debug=False
There is a slight difference in obtained results with different libraries.
For example, Wm3 gives 100.634MPa on uniaxial test. Eigen 100.687MPa.
But it is not a problem at all. Probably, it is because of your explanation
here http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg03562.html

I will switch my simulations on Eigen-build and test it in details.

Thanks for your work!

PS Did you try to switch on vectorization?

Anton Gladkyy