Re: [Wikia Support Request #47568] Redirecting of yade.wikia.com

> There has been at least one edit there (during last year) that should
> be done on new wiki.  The danger is not big, but this could fragment
> the community or at least confuse people.
Janek, I think the easiest would be to delete all pages on the wiki
(administrators can do delete multiple pages at once I guess) and only
have the front page with link to the new wiki. That's the easiest and
then they will see we're serious about shutting the site down.

There are no many links to the old website around anyway.

Vaclav