Re: trying triaxial with clumps..

> sure. It's a little modified compared to previous script. See attachment.
> I am running it with -j5 and let me see at which iteration it crashes....
>
> Hold on. It doesn't.
>
> To trigger the crash I have to generate with this script. I can run
> it for a while. Then save to .xml, then restart yade, then load the
> saved .xml, run it, and then it crashes.
OK, in that case it means state is not saved completely to XML. Can you
try, just to make sure, to save with boost using O.save2(...) and
O.load2(...)? If it crashes only with yade's serialization, we can just
let it die.

BTW I assume the same, only after reloading, was the problem with
bulldozer, right?

Cheers, v.