Re: trying triaxial with clumps..

> I can't really tell if it will be higher or lower (probably higher, as
> you said), but there is a 99% chance that it is not correct currently.

I think GSTS timestep will be higher -- pwave is proportional to GSTS
(although the proportionality has many parameters) and the elastic wave
will propage at "infinite" speed throught infinitely rigid
interconnections. E.g., clump of 2 touching spheres will have 4r length,
but the 2r in the middle is not elastic; in such case, the wave will
travel 2x faster than it would in corresponding non-clump arrangement of
spheres.

Cheers, v.