Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2216: - Compile error (sorry) : matrix(i, k) instead of matrix[i][k]... (couldn't we overload simply def...

> message:
>   - Compile error (sorry) : matrix(i,k) instead of matrix[i][k]...
> (couldn't we overload simply define [][] operator for Eigen
> matrices?)
There is no operator[][] in c++. There is operator[] which must then
return Vector3r& which is then indexed with another operator[]; it works
differently in Eigen. In any case, I would like to stick to its syntax
as much as possible and this is no big deal. (see
https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Wm3%E2%86%92Eigen)

BTW. for the banana, I didn't eat it, I just got the inspiration from
looking at it, and it didn't change at all. That proves that bananas do
not obey the principle of energy conservation.

v.