Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2221: subscribedBodies parameter is added to VTKRecorder

Sorry, I do not know.

I usually compile yade with --prefix in local folder.
If something goes wrong with compilation - just fresh install. In most cases
it is faster, than to find out why is it so.
I understand, it is not a "devs"-way, but...

Anton Gladkyy