Re: error r2228

chiara modenese said:     (by the date of Fri, 14 May 2010 18:59:31 +0100)

> Hi Anton,
> I tried again and I got the same error at the first scons. Then I tried
> scons again and it worked. Actually I do not know if this is normal or it is
> just me. The error I got it is the same I reported before.

error: QtGeneratedSimulationController.h: No such file or directory

I recall having similar problems with qt and .moc generation. Vaclav
fixed it though. Maybe they are resurfacing again?

How many jobs do you use for compiling?

currently it compiles for me fine. But previous time, the error
occurred randomly with many jobs, and never with jobs=1.

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |