Re: error r2228

> does it work for you the last release (r2228)? I got the following
> error.

Hi Chiara,

I don't have this error, though I had a similar one when doing something
with the qt3 files -- IIRC it was the .h file being created in the
source gui/qt3/ directory by the qt3 designer, then it was not copied to
the build tree and failed.

Check with bzr st that you don't have extra files in gui/qt3; then
rm /home/chia/Documents/build-bzr2228-Hertz/gui/qt3/*.h and run scons
again. You should see it processing several .ui files, which creates
those headers. Compilation should then proceed normally.

HTH, Vaclav