Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2234: Force calculation mechanism is changed in VTKRecorder (Thanks to Vaclav). Experimental.

> I think I need to summarize the _lengths_ of all forces, affecting on
> body, not the Vectors.
In that case you will end up with some nonsense (it is like summing
speeds of cars on a street, what does it mean?!). Write it down and you
will see.
> Because I will get the resulting force, what I had from b->force.
> Right?

Two forces pushing a particle from opposite sides will give zero in
O.force (as they sum up as vectors); what you need (if you want mean
stress) is to count compressive forces as positive and tensile as
negative. And that depends on interaction orientation, see the bug I