Re: ymport.text adding a new field 'material'

> If I have several materials in one simulation, I have 2 opportunities
> to export particles and then import them again:
> 1) export particles with different materials in different files;
> 2) add one more column in existing ymport.text, and in this case, I
> will have just 1 file;
Oh I see what you mean now. Apparently it was not needed by anyone
yet ;-) I fear a little that people will start adding everybody their
own extensions to the text format (remember the wenjieFormat parameter
that the text import used to have?).

Would you mind adding something like ymport.textExtended or
ymport.textExt or such, which would import the same as text, but with an
optional parameter (say e.g. "format") determining meaning of the other
columns? So you would have format=='anton' (or something else ;-) ) and
other could add their own? (Don't forget documentation, of course)

Cheers, Vaclav