Re: VTK--files and Vector3 export

Hi,

Just to go in the sense of Sergei. From my very little experience, Paraview
handles vectors and is able to calculate their magnitudes, so it would be a
lost to avoid vectors export. For example, you can visualize velocities as
vector glyphs which directions correspond to the assigned vectors (see the
screenshot attached as an illustration :-) ).

Cheers

  Luc