Re: release TODO

Hi Vaclav and others,

Sorry to ask such a basic question, but I did not really find out what are
the consequences, in terms of coding, to switch from wm3 to Eigen. I saw
that you are waiting for users to signal any trouble when using Eigen, but
what are the real challenges of such a change?

Any advice would be really appreciated. BTW, I'm going to test if everything
goes well from my part :)

  Luc