Re: Error with pylab

Thanks Vaclav,
I removed log4cxx from features.  I tried again, and got this error message:
** On entry to F06YAF/DGEMM parameter number  4 had an illegal value
Is pylab trying to use a library by NAG?

Anton:
Nope, NAG is commercial.  Now I'm using it to solve a linear equation.  I tried the one in Eigen:  matrix.lu.solve(matrix,matrix).  My simulation gets stuck suddenly, the timestep hangs, but giving no error messages.  When I replaced the linear solve given by NAG, it doesn't have this problem.

Yours,

Boon