Re: Error with pylab

> ** On entry to F06YAF/DGEMM parameter number  4 had an illegal value
> Is pylab trying to use a library by NAG?
I have no idea on this (WTF is D06YAF/DGEMM??), the message is not very
informative and you probably have to ask people responsible for that.

> Nope, NAG is commercial.  Now I'm using it to solve a linear equation.  I tried the one in Eigen:  matrix.lu.solve(matrix,matrix).
I doubt eigen would have an issue with that, try it first with a
separate program. They have a pretty comprehensive testing suite and
test such basic ops for correctness.