Re: InitialKn in FrictPhys ?

Le 04/06/2010 14:49, chiara modenese a écrit :

    Is there objections that I remove this variable initialKn (and
    initialKs ?) from the code ? (I'll pay attention to do this
    without breaking anything !!)

For me no objection, I think they are no more useful as I preferred a total formulation for HM. I do not know if they might serve for other purposes as it was not me to introduce them. Let's wait Bruno's answer.
In fact I just found an use to this initialKn for me !!! So forget my question : I'd prefer that it still exists...