Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2285: 1. make Body::isDynamic a method (and Body::setDynamic to change it), in preparation towards maki...

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Wed, 09 Jun 2010 18:27:58 +0200)

> > heh. That one unfixed boost+qt4. I was wondering if you found time to fix it :)
> > I don't know if/when I will fix it. I guess that it's doable. The
> > last version is the one that I've sent about a month ago in ML.
> Sorry, but other people will not fix your broken code...

unfortunately I cannot promise anything...

> > btw, currently I cannot load .xml files that I saved yesterday
> Not surprising... Use the older version (compiled with
> boost-serialization) to load them and save with O.save2 to have in the
> boost format, if you really need that.

thx :)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |