WIKI, what can we do?

Hi, all!

I have just looked at the main stuff on Wiki. Unfortunately, almost ALL
information is outdated.
The useful things are: installation dependencies, Quick Bazaar tutorial,
articles about constitutive law (maybe something else), screenshots and
videos (should be updated).
Sphinx-doc is the best for learning now.

So now we have 5-10 necessary pages. Another stuff, sorry, is a garbage.

I propose the same as I did a year ago.
Let's create a VERY simple, but informative website for YADE with standard
links: main, download, screenshots/videos, wiki (link to current wiki, but
with remark "outdated"), development.... Maybe a couple more.
It could be easy to maintain the simple structured web-site.

We have to do something with that, as old wiki makes troubles for newcomers.

Any suggestions?
Is it difficult to give an FTP-access to the main YADE-page?

Thank you.

Anton.

PS I hate long discussions with no action, sorry.

Follow ups