Re: [Yade-users] Yade 0.50 released

And is the local coordinate system then (what axes?)?
The axes are what you like. Let you define the principal axis Xinit of you beam section in reference coordinate system (which we don't do usually, just because we don't need). Then apply ScGeom::rotateAndGetShear(X) on it (I should definitely split "rotate" and "getShear" for consistency... one more TODO), exactly as we do for contact forces. It will keep track of you local X orientation, so that you can project everything on it (e.g. fn, fx, fy) in the constitutive law.