Re: generating Yade.pdf :)

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Thu, 01 Jul 2010 21:40:25 +0200)

> Sorry, but you have to sort out verison problems yourself. Fro xetex,
> you have to _RUN_ xetex, not pdflatex. Would you care to try several
> times before posting such trivial errors??!

I've seen a Makefile so I thought that it is all prepared to 'just
work'. I typed 'make', saw the error. And then I thought that you
will know the answer instantly and so that it wouldn't bother you too
much ;-) Thanks for correcting me, though :)

I was reporting my progress with that, just in case someone else
stumbles upon the same problems. For instance I have now another problem:

! Argument of \Hy@tempa has an extra }.
<inserted text>
                \par
l.717 ...are stated in the functor's class names.}
                                                  \end{figure}

I'll report when I figure out what's wrong. Unless someone else knows
first :)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |