publications update finished

Hi everybody,

I am pleased to annouce that we finished migration of the publications
page to bibtex. Thanks especially to Anton who assumed the burden of
converting articles of the authors who did not do it (SHAME ON THEM!).
The page https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Publications is now almost empty, all
its items appear in publications or references entries of Sphinx.

Again, please do upload fulltext of your articles, if that is legally
possible. For conference materials, there should be no issue, for
journal articles, preprints are OK to be put online. (Janek, especially,
you have so many conference stuff, upload them!)

Have a nice summer,

Vaclav

Follow ups