Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2318: - Add stress getter and python wrapper (replacing reverted r2314).

Bruno, I think the interface is quite horrible (c-style), sorry.

I suggest that "stress" is not a function, but a property (TT.stress,
rather than TT.stress(..)) which internally calls a function and those 6
values are returned as a tuple. Is that OK for you? I think it is much
more friendly. Then you call TT.stress[3] instead of TT.stress(3).

For sigma1, sigma2, sigma3, I suggest just "sigma" which just returns a
Vector3r... Or call it avgStress if you want.

What do you think?

I can do those changes if you don't feel like it.

V.