Re: live plot update during simulation

Permission issue on the last one (tutorial.pdf, but maybe Vaclav sent link to the same one already?).

Bruno

On 07/07/10 11:25, Janek Kozicki wrote:
Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Tue, 06 Jul 2010 14:28:56 +0200)

Do you know if there is a pdf version of those tutorial/dive? I didn't
find any.
Believe it or not, I usually better learn programming with paper and pen
and no computer in front of me.
special for you:

http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~janek/python/IYOCGwP_book1.pdf

  - I like this one, but read only about 30 pages of it. If I write a
    game I'll be confident with python ;)

http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~janek/python/diveintopython.pdf
http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~janek/python/print_diveintopython.pdf

  - the print version has fewer pages and smaller margins. But I don't
    like this one, it's boring :)

http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~janek/python/tutorial.pdf

  - I was using only the online version so far. But definitely I'm
    going to print it. It is the shortest book, so it is appealing.