Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2324: void ratio

I'm lost Janek, sorry.
hmm, Bruno, actually this spheresVolume wrapper is returning a wrong
value.
Why does it return a wrong value? spheresVolume is internally correct (it is used to define porosity), wrapping changes the value?!

  Forutantely I am able to calculate void ratio without it:

def void_ratio():
	p=triax.porosity  # p=Vo/V
	V=triax.boxVolume
	Vo=p*V  # voids volume
	Vs=V-Vo # spheres volume is total volume without voids
	#Vs=triax.spheresVolume
	#V=triax.boxVolume
	#Vo=V-Vs
	return Vo/Vs

You could just write void_ratio = porosity/(1-porosity)...
1) We need to either remove that python wrapper for spheresVolume (I do it)
The best would be to fix it, but I still don't understand why it doesn't return the correct value (here I get spheresVolume=1!).
2) Or we need to fix the spheresVolume (TriaxialStressController.cpp
    line 210) and you do it.

This one is correct.
3) add a function that actually returns voidRatio.

A function to compute porosity/(1-porosity) would be a bit overkill...