Re: O.load xml file

Hi Chiara,

It is probably due to this : https://lists.launchpad.net/yade-dev/msg05132.html Saved simulations are not really supposed to be reloaded with newer Yade versions, sorry. You can probably fix the problem by hand by removing the parameter in the xml (comparing older and current TriaxialTest.xml will help you locate the problem).

Bruno