Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2360: - Cylinder : fix segment orientation, use correct contact point, and clean code.

WTH? I never typed this? I see other strange changes in bib's, encoding problem or something? I'll check later.

B.

+@article{Jerier2009,
+	journal={Granular Matter},
+	title={A geometric algorithm based on tetrahedral meshes to generate a dense polydisperse sphere packing},
+	volume={11},
+	number={1},
+	pages={43--52},
+	year={2009},
+	author={Jean-François Jerier and  Didier Imbault and Fréderic-Victor Donzé and Pierre Doremus},
+	doi={10.1007/s10035-008-0116-0},
+	url={http://www.springerlink.com/content/w0x307g110421035}
+}