Re: Previous overlapping

I'd prefer to avoid adding more and more data in this class. Adding functions
is not a problem. You could add previous penetration to MindlinPhys, it
would make more sense since only this sort of interactions need the
value. Deriving
a new Ig from ScGeom is maybe better in terms of design, it seems a bit
overkill to me though.

Bruno

Ok, no problem, I need it for energy computation. I was asking because I
thought it could have been similar to previousNormal, but in fact that is
needed to all the laws. Btw, in ScGeom are you getting rid completely of
rotateAndGetShear function? Or would you think to keep it somehow?

Chiara