Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2368: - Creation of KinemSimpleShearBox, new class containing the features common to the various Kinem....

> - the sphinx § left me some doubts if the use of log4cxx in the
> compilation is really mandatory (as your remark and the thread in
> yade-dev seems to say) or not ? Because of "Regardless of whether the
> /optional-libraries/ log4cxx is used or not, yade provides logging macros"
You don't have to use log4cxx, the code will be always the same. But if
you don't LOG_TRACE and LOG_DEBUG will be lost, whereas if you do, you
can selectively say: I want debugging messages for this class and so
forth.

> - from the thread, I understood that I had to "activate" the log
> messages with (in python) log.setLevel(...) (or with the logging.conf),
> is it ? If yes, my point of view is that (this necessity to "activate"
> messages) is not completely clear in the sphinx §, do you agree ?
True.