Re: Triaxial total energy

Hi Chiara,

I'm sending the result (after 10min, I could't find the script, sorry).
Looking at your script, I think there is a small mistake in terms you define : external work should be compared to total=elastic+kinetic+dissipated. Your script is including external work in total energy, it cannot show conservation. You'll see that I initialized total energy at 0 at the begining of compression. Said otherwise, I only plot the _variation_ of internal energy, and it matches very well the external input energy from boundaries.

Cheers.

Bruno