pyqt4 interface

Hi folks,

I've recently given a first try at a qt4-based interface done with
pyqt4. I would like to have some feedback on its strengths and
weknesses, and also on running it atop different distributions/versions
of distributions.

If you are brave enough, then recompile with the 'qt4' feature (and
without qt3). You might need to specify QT4DIR (/usr/share/qt4 on
debian/ubuntu, which is the default) and install a few additional
packages: python-qt4, pyqt4-dev-tools and perhaps others.

What might be of particular interest to you is the inspector of engines,
bodies and interactions which you can bring up by clicking the "Inspect"
button (next to load and save).

Let me know about what you think.

Cheers, Vaclav

Follow ups