Re: Yade packaging

Hi,

I just started pbuilder as described here
https://yade-dem.org/wiki/DebianPackages
Also I downloaded from PPA the source and got the same error.

The error happened after
sudo pbuilder --build --debbuildopts "-j1 -Zlzma" --basetgz
/var/cache/pbuilder/lucid.tgz yade-0.50_0.50.2-lucid1.dsc

It compiles both "normal" and "debug" versions and building process breaks
because of documentation generation.

The main target is to create a package for Maverick to get an experience,
but I decided to rebuild lucid-version for the start.

There is the output:
looking for now-outdated files... none found
pickling environment... done
checking consistency... done
processing Yade.tex... index-toctree introduction formulation user prog
yade.wrapper modules yade.eudoxos yade.linterpolation yade.log yade.pack
yade.plot yade.post2d yade.qt yade.timing yade.utils yade.ymport external